Bsod bad pool header, page fault, irql less or equal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody please help me?
I have lots of problems with my computer. It crashes all the time.
it's always bsod with different problem;
irql less or equal
driver irql less or equal
page fault in nonpaged area,
bad pool header
multiple irl...
pfn list corrupt
also, sometimes there is win32k.sys, once it was ati2dig
0x000007F
0x000024

I took my comp several times to manage it but nobody couldn't help me, they said that everything was fine.

I read your first set of minidumps (by the way, for future reference, you can ZIP up to five minidump files in one Zip file).

Three errors are 0x8E and these are almost always caused by hardware issues and are particularly a strong indicator of corrupted memory. Sometimes, however, they can be caused by fauty drivers. Two of the three specifically identified the Damon Tool 4.0 driver sptd.sys as the cause of your crashes. We have lost count of how many people have come here with issues with this software and particularly this driver.

One error is 0xD1 and these are caused by either faulty drivers or mismatched or faulty RAM. Nothing definitive was cited.

Another error is 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER
A pool header issue is a problem with Windows memory allocation. Device driver issues are probably the msot common, but this can have diverse causes including bad sectors or other disk write issues, and problems with some routers.

Nothing definitive was cited.

Your final error is 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

With your system's behavior, coupled with your list of errors, plus the fact you mention in your first post PFN LIST CORRUPT which in itself is a very strong indicator of corrupted memory, my first educated guess is you have bad RAM.

So, run Memtest on your memory. See this link and follow instructions: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes. There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Also, with errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

* Get back to us with the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back