TechSpot

BSOD BCCode d1

By IcePrincess
Dec 17, 2008
  1. Hi!

It's been a month since I last was here because I had some problems with my webcam which caused BS too.
    Last night out of the blue I had -again- a BS. Minidump is attached.

You are probably all wondering what I'm doing with my computer...

Hope you can help me out - again.
    Thanks
    Rebecca

Attached Files:

2. nobardin

nobardin TS Rookie Posts: 260

Minidump: 121608-01
    BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1
    Probably caused by : NETw3v32.sys

Netw3v32.sys is the IntelĀ® Wireless LAN Driver for the IntelĀ® Wireless LAN Adapter

Possible Solution

Download the latest version of the driver for your wireless card HERE if I knew exactly what wireless card you have I could have linked you directly to it instead of the downloads site.

After you download the correct driver, uninstall the current wireless driver via the add/remove programs list then restart your computer. When the computer restarts if the add new hardware wizard pops up cancel it then install the driver you downloaded.

After doing the above stated, please post back and let us know if the issue has been resolved or not so we can celebrate with you or assist you further.

3. IcePrincess

IcePrincess TS Rookie Topic Starter

I let a friend look at my computer and he uninstalled and installed a few things and everything seems to be working fine again. So... Hopefully I won't have any problems again but I highly doubt it.

Thanx for the help! I would be totally lost without you :)

Rebecca

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.