BSOD (cache_manager, memory management, system service exception)

Messy66

I recently just built a computer about 1 month ago and have been getting these readouts ever since on the blue screen. It will happen randomly. I will be using my computer and it will just blue screen randomly with one of those 3 read outs. I have ran every diagnostic test in the book for video, RAM, and hard drive, but everything comes back good. I do have some experience in working on computer, but I am stumped here and am in need of some help here.

This is most likely caused by a problem bios setting dealing with over-clocking, memory timings or memory voltage settings

I have reinstalled windows and reset all bios setting to factory default and it still randomly blue screens

Here are my latest 3 dump files

Attachments

• one.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 9
  • three.txt
    2 KB · Views: 2
  • two.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 2
One more thing I might add here I recently pulled one of my sticks of RAM and I have not had a single BSOD yet. I switched my RAM sticks today and am now running off of the stick I pulled yesterday and no issues still. I have ran a memory test though and nothing has shown up.

The minidumps are all:
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
You are on the right track with the memory. Good luck :)

I have several other BSOD's also that consist of Cache_Manager/Memory Management and I am still baffled as to why only one stick will work just fine, but when I put both sticks in an error happens?

I have already replaced the MoBo once because I thought I had a bad slot for my RAM, but I have a intel DZ68BC extreme series MoBo

Are you using excessive force when installing the memory? Have you stressed the connectors? Are the bios set for failsafe defaults?

I dont suspect that I used excessive force or stressed the connectors. I have always been cautious while building computers and I will get back o you on the failsafe.

sorry it took a few days but yes the bios is set to default failsafe, I have tried both sticks of RAM. I think Im going to buy a different brand perhaps and see if that works??

Back