BSOD "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and LSIPNDS.sys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infusions

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

0x000000D1 (0x5000000D,0x00000002,0x00000000,0xF80596D9)

And then something about LSIPNDS.sys

I read that it's connected to a linksys adaptor, but the router I use is netgear.

I tried to update the driver, but there's no updates. Then I tried to uninstall/reinstall it, but it needs the LSIPNDS.sys file in order to finish the installation...

Not sure what to do now. Help is appreciated!

What is your network adapter?

Also have you run any scans on your memory, this error can be caused by faulty RAM.

To run memtest, read here. You need to let it have at least 7 passes, or more. Most people leave it running overnight

All I have is one stick of 254mb. It passed 8.. then it told me that it completed and to press esc to exit.

Okay thats fine.

I would suggest reinstalling your wireless adapter drivers with the most recent ones.

To do this:

1. Download the most recent driver for your hardware from the manufacturers site and save to your desktop, dont install yet. Download the software called 'Driver Sweeper Pro'

2. Boot into safemode and uninstall your current wireless network drivers

3. Run the Drive Sweeper Pro software to remove any remaining leftovers

4. Reboot into normal mode and install the new drivers

Alright I have the drivers .zip on my desktop. Before I uninstall the old network driver, how am I supposed to install this one? Does a wizard pop up or something?

If it does not have a setup.exe file in the zip file then you can install it by directing the hardware install to it. Basically when you boot into windows a box will pop up saying 'Found new hardware' and will proceed to try install it. If it fails, then you can point it to where the driver is stored, by searching for it instead of 'automatically' searching for it.

I'd try letting the computer do it itself first and see if that works. If not then you can proceed to manually do it. You can see how the setup.exe file makes life a bit easier :)

Alright I installed the driver! Everything seems fine right now... I'll have to wait awhile till I can say it's fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back