BSOD driving me mad!

Right I'll best describe what my non technical mind can manage.
About a week ago my pc cut out completely in the middle of using it. When I re-booted the bios had completely reset, I literally have no idea what setting it once on previous the the power out.
I know it had been overclocked when I bought it, no idea if this is of consequence.
It has BSOD ever since the power out.
I had win7 installed, all up to date with service packs etc. Tested the hard drive and memory, HD was fine memory faulty so I went and bought tow new sticks.
After installing them I switched back to vista 32 bit with a fresh install (having had problems with win7 before)
Worked fine for about two hours, then back to bluescreens :S HELP!

Here are the crash reports:

System Information (local)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

computer name: WALLACE-PC
windows version: Windows Vista , 6.0, build: 6000
windows dir: C:\Windows
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50GHz Intel586, level: 6
4 logical processors, active mask: 15
RAM: 3487891456 total
VM: 2147352576, free: 2024714240

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Wed 05/10/2011 17:29:37 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini100511-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntfs.sys (Ntfs+0xD6F0)
Bugcheck code: 0x24 (0x1904AB, 0xFFFFFFFF986D3B0C, 0xFFFFFFFF986D3808, 0xFFFFFFFF8A764F61)
Error: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT File System Driver
Bug check description: This indicates a problem occurred in the NTFS file system.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 05/10/2011 17:29:37 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntfs.sys (Ntfs+0xD6F0)
Bugcheck code: 0x24 (0x1904AB, 0xFFFFFFFF986D3B0C, 0xFFFFFFFF986D3808, 0xFFFFFFFF8A764F61)
Error: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT File System Driver
Bug check description: This indicates a problem occurred in the NTFS file system.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.

Conclusion

2 crash dumps have been found and analyzed.
Read the topic general suggestions for troubleshooting system crashes for more information.

Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is actually responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module. Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows. In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble, a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further.

Any help is much appreciated I'm tearing my hair out over this one :S
Thanks in advance

Please do the following...

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Back