BSOD Error code 00000019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Title: BSOD Error code 00000019 when working with a webcam and Click to Meet on Dell D430

Can anybody read my mini dump and tell me what really cause BSOD, please?

When I use a webcam GENIUS slim 1322AF with a Click to Meet vtc software my laptop shuts down with BSOD after about 5-15 min. The webcam uses windows driveres and a manufacuturer does not provide any other drivers. BSOD happends also with another webcam, but only when working with Click to Meet. There is no problems with other laptops.

My conclusion is that
Dell D430+Click to Meet+webcam with windows drivers=BSOD

Error code 00000019, parameter1 00000020, parameter2 e2eca000, parameter3 e2eca488, parameter4 0c910800

Can anybody read my minidump and help me diagonose closer the problem?

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

-Przemek

I am testing this issue on 2 laptops. One is in a domain machine with all security updates. The second one is a standalone machine (I posted a dump file from it) with sp3.
I have just updated bios verson of D430 into the latest one from Nov. 08 - no change, kept BSOD.
The last update was a disk controller samsung firmware and it did not crush for last 15 min. I will be testing it further, I do not know yet if it helped.

It took a bit longer than before but finally it crushed again..BSOD. Can anybody read my minidump and help me diagnose the problem?

"So the crashing machine is the standalone computer (Dell)?"

The standalone and domain machines have the same problems.

I have checked this link before. Still problems. I verified indexing servies (stopped and disabled), made mscofig and uncheck all the startup applications but Click to Meet and Messaner. After 1 hour it crashed again...
Is there anybody who can read my dump file

See if you can update the video drivers. All the crashes are the same.

BugCheck 19, {20, e2eca000, e2eca488, c910800}
Unable to load image igxpmp32.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igxpmp32.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igxpmp32.sys
Unable to load image igxpdv32.DLL, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igxpdv32.DLL
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igxpdv32.DLL
Probably caused by : igxpmp32.sys ( igxpmp32+1197b )
Image name: igxpmp32.sys Timestamp: Sat Mar 31 06:34:13 2007 (460D8255)
PROCESS_NAME: CUCore.exe

Thanx,
there is only one driver available on DELL site.

anyway thank you, I am now testing a second laptop with another webcam which does not use widows drivers. We will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back