Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have purchased my PC a year and a half back. Its config is as follows:
CPU - AMD Athlon 64 X2
RAM - 2GB DDR2
HDD - 160GB SATA (Seagate)
Nvidia graphics chipset

Everything was going fine until two months back suddenly my screen went blue with something scribbled on it. I took it lightly as one of the windows error. But it haunted me coming back time & again. Hence I decided to dig further into it. It was the "Blue Screen of Death". I tried to search for the error code it showed & I landed onto 'Techspot'. I initially checked up with "before posting do's". I ran memtest, cleaned the memory sticks, repleced one of them, diabled the H/W one-by one but no use. Today I got this error at least 5 times in 3 hours. This time it was different error code.

I would appreciate any help from the TechSpot experts in the BSOD regards. I m really very out of my mind.
I m attaching the last five dump files for my system. If any of you can analyse the files & draw some conclusion, it will be of gr8 help.

Thank you in advance
Nikhil

Your error defined as per auhma.org...

0x00000080: NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE
This general indication of a hardware failure is often quite difficult to pin down. Follow usual hardware troubleshooting protocols, in particular: Roll-back any recent hardware or driver changes; ensure that RAM sticks are matched and undamaged; check for viruses or hard drive damage; run ChkDsk to identify file system problems; ensure that all connections are sound inside the computer and all cards well-seated. In tough cases you may need to consult a professional shop for hardware diagnosis and repair.

3 of your errors were the one above. They all point to the driver NVENETFD.sys as the culprit which is an NVIDIA Networking Function Driver

The two other errors are 0xD1 and they too point to the same driver.

* Update your NIC/LAN/Wireless drivers from your motherboard's manufacturer's website. You could be looking at a bad card but this is only speculation at this time.

Your error defined as per auhma.org...

0x00000080: NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE
This general indication of a hardware failure is often quite difficult to pin down. Follow usual hardware troubleshooting protocols, in particular: Roll-back any recent hardware or driver changes; ensure that RAM sticks are matched and undamaged; check for viruses or hard drive damage; run ChkDsk to identify file system problems; ensure that all connections are sound inside the computer and all cards well-seated. In tough cases you may need to consult a professional shop for hardware diagnosis and repair.

3 of your errors were the one above. They all point to the driver NVENETFD.sys as the culprit which is an NVIDIA Networking Function Driver

The two other errors are 0xD1 and they too point to the same driver.

* Update your NIC/LAN/Wireless drivers from your motherboard's manufacturer's website. You could be looking at a bad card but this is only speculation at this time.

Thank you very much for your reply. I will get the latest updated drivers for the Nviidia network chipset. I will reply as soon as I get the drivers installed & get some result.

Regards
Nikhil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back