BSod errors

Labtop has been hard crashing and BSoD. No, idea what is the cause because nothing new has been installed.

Attachments

• 113014-19968-01.zip
    53 KB · Views: 1
  • 120114-22791-01.zip
    48.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 120414-21824-01.zip
    40.4 KB · Views: 1
I already have the latest driver and have re-installed it multiple times... because most of the research I have done, tells me that its the problem but it doesn't seem to help even with a clean install of the driver...

Revert to a previous driver that worked. I hardly ever update my video drivers because of similar problems in the past.

My Geforce card's driver is updated almost on a monthly basis from the Geforce site. I get new driver notifications... No problems ever doing it this way

I'm not into gaming and so or me driver upgrades are of not much concern. I'm sure problems are rare but they will happen occasionally most probably with older hardware. It's worth trying an earlier driver. What's to lose?

I already have the latest driver and have re-installed it multiple times... because most of the research I have done, tells me that its the problem but it doesn't seem to help even with a clean install of the driver...
Any updates on this carrollmellow? It might also be a problem with the video card itself

Back