BSOD every 5 minutes in Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginetrix

Well this stuff already happened to me few weeks ago but I deleted the new installed software and everything worked fine again. Yesterday I got the same bluescreen
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
I have no idea why, I mean I didnt install any programms nor hardware.
I really hope any of you may help me or may tell me at least what i should do. As the bosd appeared the first time few weeks ago I made the memtest and there were no erros.
Anyway here are the minidumps files :
http://rapidshare.com/files/337207658/minidump.rar.html

I really hope someone may help me
Regards
~gine

That error is due to either hardware or drivers. Please attach your five most recent minidumps in your next post by using the provided Attachment button.

The funny thing is, that the bluescreen didnt appear yesterday. The last one I got was in the morning (18. jan). One guy on another forum found this file in my minidump Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe
Any ideas how I could fix it?
Regards
~gine

do you have the latest firmware and bios updates. also if that does not help then you can go into safemode and do a system restore to awhile back. or if you have a recovery disk do a system repair.

The funny thing is, that the bluescreen didnt appear yesterday. The last one I got was in the morning (18. jan). One guy on another forum found this file in my minidump Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe
Any ideas how I could fix it?
Regards
~gine

ntkrnlmp.exe is a Windows OS driver and OS drivers are usually too general to be of much help. Attach your five latest minidumps to your next post.

Just wanted you to know that we really don't access through rapidshare. If you note on your next posting there is a Manage Attachments button at the bottom. You can Zip up to 5 minidumps per file. Please do us a favor and don't Zip each one individually.

Ok thanks here you are =)
4 Zip files with 5 minidumps in each one
I have no idea why this shitty notebook is working again. I hate it. Anyway I think there is still something wrong so probably there is something I can try to fix

Attachments

• 1.zip
    183.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.zip
    178.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.zip
    188.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.zip
    175 KB · Views: 0
I read the minidumps from the first two Zip files and all are the same 0xA error that I defined earlier.

Do you know how to access the BIOS? If so access "cmos" setup, and tell us if "PnP OS" is checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back