BSOD every few days since November 1

solaris765

So like I said I've been getting a BSOD every so often usually over night or when I'm at school I've only really seen it happen once and that was while running a few java apps.

System:-
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
Intel i5-3570K CPU
8gigs ram
Nvidia geforce gtx 560 Ti
MSE

and I uploaded the 4 minidumps

Note: these 4 are the most recent since I did a clean re-install about a month or two ago

Attachments

• MiniDumps.zip
    122.2 KB · Views: 1
"[FONT=Tahoma]MotioninJoy DS3 driver" Does this look familiar? It is causing your BSOD's[/FONT]

Oh wow I forgot I installed that. That makes sense thanks for the help it was always causing problems anyway

Okay, good luck:) There are always things listed or flagged in minidumps that cause no trouble. This "MotioninJoy DS3 driver" stuck out...

I wouldn't be surprised although I don't recall it ever being running but that would explain all my bluetooth crashs.
I'll come back here if the problem persists

Ok well I got The BSOD again last night I want to verify that I did delete Motionjoy DS3 driver. Also I think I have 3 versions of java installed 2 JRE's and the latest JDK. do I need the JRE if I have the JDK? they are java 7 update 9. java 7 update 9 (64 bit) and java SE Development Kit 7 update 9 (64 bit)

Attachments

• MiniDump 22nd nov.zip
    28.8 KB · Views: 4
Back