System Specs

BCode: F4 (NDIS_INTERNAL_ERROR) (very rare
frown.gif
)
0x0000000000000003
0xFFFFFA800AE7FB30
0xFFFFFA800Ae7FE10
0xFFFFF80003594350

I've been having trouble over the past couple weeks with BSOD'ing.
I frequently leave my computer on overnight, and have never had a problem, until I woke up a few days ago to a BSOD. I thought it was no big deal, but it turned out that I needed to boot windows from disk and do a system restore to a previous update.
I thought I was in the clear until it happened again about an hour after I rebooted... and then the hour after that, and the hour after that. It's not exactly 60 minutes, but close enough every time to be somewhat suspicious. I should note that it didn't require me to boot from disk again, just that first time.

The problem seems to occur regardless of what is going on; high-end gaming results in the same error as playing free cell for an hour, or watching a video.

My temps on my CPU rarely top 40, GPU rarely 60, so I highly doubt it is a temperature problem.
Antivirus, memtest, chkdsk/seatools/windft, event checker all provided no help. I had not installed any new hardware or software before the first BSOD, and I updated all of my drivers, and reinstalled any that were relatively recent.

For whatever reason, these BSOD's aren't generating minidumps or MEMORY.DMP files, but I was able to generate a minidump when I intentionally caused a BSOD using driver sweeper meaning my computer can do it but isn't, so I cannot link any minidumps.

If anyone has any advice on a direction to go/ a way to get mindumps to save, or a piece of hardware I should investigate more thoroughly, I would be most appreciative to hear it.

I am happy to run any tests you recommend. Thank you in advance for any help or advice you can give.

Test your memory using Memtest86:
http://www.memtest.org/
Run it for at least 7 passes, with no errors. If Memtest86 shows no errors, test the C drive by going to Computer. Right-click on the C drive and select Properties, Tools, Check Now. Put a check mark in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up

Back