2 x 2GB Corsair Ram DDR3
Biostar TA880GB+
Corsair 400w power supply
1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ
Acer H2038 Monitor
HP DVD1270 DVD ROM
Microsoft Wireless 5000 keyboard and mouse
Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit

I put the PC together my self a couple months ago..since then I've been getting random, almost always different BSOD's when starting up my PC. It seems to happen more often on cold starts after hours of not turning on the pc. I am also gettin BSOD's while using windows if I am able to load it.

-I've done a clean install of windows 7 ultimate several times.
-I've run memtest through 7 passes and haven't found errors on either stick..I also tried using each memory stick individually and still came up with BSOD's
-I tried sfc /scannow several times as well as chkdsk
-I tried startup repair...sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't work.
-System restore usally lets me boot up after restart, but later I will get BSOD again. Sometimes I get the "referenced memory could not be read" error during system restore process and I have to reboot.
-I updated my bios after about 2 weeks of getting errors and also tried updating everything else of the motherboard manufac. site.
-I tried all windows updates for my hardware
-I ran the samsung hard drive diagnostic and didn't get any errors.
-I get BSOD's even without installing any software on clean installs
-I tried reseating everything on my MOBO
-I don't have an extra PC to swap out hardware with..

I don't know if I can give anymore useful info, but I have attached my dumpfiles and hopefully someone can please help me!!! I finally built this PC and haven't been able to enjoy it yet...PLEASE HELP.... SOMEONE!!

Attachments

• minidumpfiles.zip
    76.4 KB · Views: 3
What security software are you running? By the way, excellent diagnostic work on your part.

Thanks! At the moment I'm not running any security software. I tried NOD32 as well as Kaspersky but ended up doing clean installs of Win 7 again after getting blue screens.

Hmmm, okay, I read all three dumps and unfortunantely all three only cited Windows OS drivers as the cause. But the thing with OS drivers is usually they are too general to be of much diagnostic help. They tell us there is a problem rather then telling us what the problem is. I will say that one OS driver wininit.exe may be one of interest in that it engages at startup with its function to "help" other programs engage (you may want to read up on it because my explanation has a lot to be desired! :eek: ). Thus my question about security software and in light of the third error.

One error is 0x8E and these are almost always caused by hardware and are especially are strong indicators of corrupted memory. Sometimes they can be caused by drivers.

Another is error is 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

0x000000F4: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
One of the many processes or threads crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated. As a result, the system can no longer function. Specific causes are many, and often best resolved by a careful history of the problem and the circumstances of the error message.

*** Check your RAM voltage setting in the BIOS and compare it to your memory manufacture's specs. Do they match?

Also, have you overclocked at all? What video card are you running and what is it's power demands?

P.S. I run NOD32 and love it.

Back