BSOD fresh install (fresh install due to BSOD)

By 1111jay1111
Jun 12, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Hi everyone,

I've been having a lot of problem with my computer since I first bought it one year ago. At first the PC went well for a couple of months and then the BSOD problem appeared. In the end we managed to fix it by changing my motherboard. It then went well for a couple of months and then suddenly BSOD reappeared. I got BSOD mostly in games but recently also on youtube. I tried some things like drivers update, restauration point, etc but it didnt solve anything. I then decided to reinstall yesterday. Now here we are,
    I thought the problem was gone since my PC seemed stable for 1 day but I got BSOD again in the game Arma 2 after 1 or 2 hours of play.

The code was BCCode A IRQL_Driver_Not_Less or Equal (or something like that) but I got the minidump file anyway

Please help me I don't know what to do anymore

http://rapidshare.com/files/1053657588/061113-22027-01.7z

P.S I have already used MEMTEST for at least 12 passes+ and it didnt find any error
  2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,673   +152

"The code was BCCode A IRQL_Driver_Not_Less or Equal (or something like that) but I got the minidump file anyway"...
    Ntoskrnl.exe IRQL_NOT_LESS_ OR_EQUAL now. Since you are getting BSOD's during game play. This may be a video driver or video card issue
  3. 1111jay1111

1111jay1111 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Hi,

I am back to tell you guys I managed to find my the cause of my problem! (for the few people in need that might see this message)
    It seems it was one of my KINGSTON DDR3 Ram that was causing the blue screens. I switched them and TADA no more blue screens. Only one problem persists, I get 1 to 3 sec freeze every now and then on windows desktop (seems like my HDD is dying) but it is nothing compared to blue screens, so everything's fine.

EDIT: I thought it would be useful to add that my old DDR3 Rams passed 15 (and more) Memtest86+ passes with no errors...
  4. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,673   +152

Thanks for the update:)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.