Bsod Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

link1993120

I just reformatted my hard drive, and i still get Bsods..any help? I posted a few minidumps with this post. Thanks.=]

Did you partition your harddrive? Your error is a 0xD1 and the driver cited is Part.Mgr.sys which is part of Windows OS.

Also, list your system specs along with security softwares. I suggest running ChkDsk along with a full harddrive diagnostics.

I didnt make any partitions when i reformatted, i got rid of all of them, so its just one big one.

Specs: HP
AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3200+
Windows xp sp2.

What should I use for a harddrive diagnostic tool?
Here's another minidump.

Find out the make of your harddrive and download from its manufacturer's site their free harddrive diagnostics tool. Run a full diagnostics.

You had another 0xD1 but this time it cited hardware. That is too general of a descripter. However, there was constant reference to your USB. I suggest going to HP's website, find the make and model of your particular HP, and update all the drivers possible for your system. That may very well bring the stability you need.

I did a hard drive diagnostic, it turned out okay. I have the latest updates from HP... and i recently got another bsod =/.

Here's another minidump, hope this helps.=] Actully I've only gotten one BSOD since I've tried all your methods, so maybe its clearing up some?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back