Bsod in just the one game, devs say its the hardware

ptls0

Hi. during the last few days I liked to play 'euro truck simulator 2'. unfortunately it produces blue screens randomly. the first two times I was in a menu but then I got it while driving too. it plays out like this: the game freezes and with it everything else. it takes one or a few seconds, then some test screen like colory stuff is all over the screen for a split second and it follows the bsod.
when I asked the games support for help they said it was a hardware issue because the game log doesnt show anything. im sceptical though because how is a game supposed to log a crash it caused in windows?
I dont know what kind of a hardware issue its supposed to be because I checked everything. I cleaned all the coolers, checked temperatures, checked hard drive consitency, updated all the drivers and whatnot. also it only happens in that one particular game! its got to have something to do with the engine or something.

my setup:
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78G-DS3H
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 8450 Triple-Core Processor (3 CPUs), ~2.1GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 5850, 1GB memory
PSU: Coolermaster Real Power M520

my windows drive is an ssd and I read its not healthy for those to be defrag'd so I didnt do the pagefile thing. I also didnt test my memory because I highly doubt it could have anything to do with that since its only in this one game. I'll do it if you insist though.

I attached a current DxDiag.log and six Minidumps in a zip file.

Attachments

• Desktop.zip
    145.4 KB · Views: 1
Its the latest version already. should I generally go with beta drivers? I mean its not like theres no reason theyre beta ...

And btw: the last update didnt help. I had the latest version downloaded but forgot zu install it. I got the blue screens, checked version, then I updated, still blue screens.

As stated in my initial post I cleaned it. very thoroughly. it runs fine. I installed msi afterburner and see the monitor on my other screen all the time. we had almost 40°C yesterday and the gpu never reached 70. (before I got the afterburner the fan was way too slow and I guess the gpu was between 80 and 90° most of the time but it was still fine)
its a bit older, 5 years or so but there have never been problems like this and all the other games run fine. its not overclocked or anything.

Back