BSOD in safe mode and normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help. I have a Dell Insipron 600m and i am getting the BSOD in safe mode and booting normally.

I believe this was caused by the ANTIVIRUSPRO_2010 that was installed on the computer by accident. This is one of the scam antivirus' that is in the news going around. Anyway....

The error code is 0x000000E3

I can boot to the recovery console and get to the C: prompt. Not sure where to go from here. I am new at this.

thanks,

I strongly suggest that you go to our Virus and Malware removal forum. Read the UPDATEd 8 Step sticky, follow the steps as given -- don't skip any steps -- and post the three required Logs at that forum.

You will continue to have issues until your system is clean.

Yes. Agree with doing those steps but the problem is I am getting the blue screen of death and can not get into the computer in safe mode or booting normally.

I need to first fix the boot up and the go to that forum and follow update 8.

If you have a friend that has some PC tech knowledge you could slave your harddrive to his system and have him run antivirus scans, etc.

Do you believe doing this will fix the boot problem?

I can probably find a computer but was hoping to fix the boot issue first and then clean the machine. How would i connect the laptop harddrive to another computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back