BSOD in Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

18pcs

Hello everyone. I have a Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz processor on a P5Q Premium motherboard . I have 8gb of (2048 MB PC2-6400 DDR2-SDRAM Corsair CM2X2048-8500C5D *4).
I have Windows 7 ultimate installed and my main boot disk is a brand new Samsung HD103Sj - 1tb drive. I also have three other HDDs in the system.

I have beed getting the BSOD off and on until today when I got it 6-8 times. I managed 6 dumps of today andt am attaching all the which I have.

Memtest I have run several times and shows OK. Bios has been upgraded. Chkdsk /f has been run on the boot disk. Could someone please advice what the problem could be. This is a fairly new system and any advice would really help me from spending more money where it is not needed.
Thanks for all help.

Attachments

• Dumps.zip
    184.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Dumps1.zip
    78.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Dumps2.zip
    49.1 KB · Views: 2
Which Zip file contains your five most recent dumps? Also, when you ran memtest how many Passes did you run it for?

Which Zip file contains your five most recent dumps? Also, when you ran memtest how many Passes did you run it for?

I ran the test 5 times.Files Dump1 and Dump2 contain five dumps of today and File Dump contains one Dump of today and two earlier ones.

18pcs, I read the first three minidumps and two cite specific probable causes of your system crashes.

The first one cited the driver fsh.sys as the culprit which belongs to FSH Guard and is part of your Jetico security software.

The second, however, is more significant. It specifically cites memory corruption as your issue. The rule with memtest is a minimum of 7 Passes and the more Passes the better. I just worked with someone who didn't get errors until the 11th Pass. Sure enough his RAM was bad.

18pcs, I read the first three minidumps and two cite specific probable causes of your system crashes.

The first one cited the driver fsh.sys as the culprit which belongs to FSH Guard and is part of your Jetico security software.

The second, however, is more significant. It specifically cites memory corruption as your issue. The rule with memtest is a minimum of 7 Passes and the more Passes the better. I just worked with someone who didn't get errors until the 11th Pass. Sure enough his RAM was bad.

Thanks for taking the time to check the dumps. Will investigate further the FSH issue. But the memory part is really intriguing. Will run the test several times tomorrow and revert.

I cleaned the memory contacts and the inside of the computer. The processor also needed removal and fresh layer of silver paste. Today the full day didnt get a BSOD.
However ran a sfc/scannow and it found some errors dpnet.dll seems to be corrupted. How do I solve that problem ?

Back