BSOD IRQ and Non Paged Error, Please Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody, Im hoping someone could help me with a bsod i am having. The bsod is the "page fault in nonpaged area" one sometimes, and sometimes it is the "IRQ not less or equal" one. It happens randomly. I would say more when i am playing WoW, though i do play alot so. I just built this pc about 2 months ago and this just started happening. I didn't installing anything new that would cause this. I tried updating my video card drivers to the 18x.xx and the 19x.xx, and still, no joy. I did run memtest on my ram one at a time in each socket and it came back, "passed". However i did only run them one pass each. And sometimes i can leave my pc on for a few hours before i get the bsod.

So i really am stumped here and i have no idea how to read these minidumps. Im hoping maybe someone here can have a look at a few of them and pinpoint this error. Because i dont have the money to start replacing parts that are good and still getting the bsod's. Maybe i didn't run the memory in memtest long enough, maybe its the mobo itself, cpu, i really don't know where to start here.

So if anyone can lend a hand please. I would be greatful. Below is the specs for my machine, and below the specs are the error messages in the event log. If you need anything else that would help you identify this error, please do not hesitate to ask. I am going to try and attach a few of the minidump files as well. I'm new to the forums so i'll try and figure it out, how to attach them.

Again thank you for your time...

Computer Specs:

Computer Type ACPI Multiprocessor PC
Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600 (WinXP Retail)
DirectX 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c)

Motherboard: CPU Type DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo E8500, 3166 MHz (9.5 x 333)
Motherboard Name: Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R
Motherboard Chipset Intel Eaglelake P45
DIMM1: Crucial Ballistix Tracer BL25664AL80A. 2GB 240-pin DIMM DDR2 PC2-6400
DIMM3: Crucial Ballistix Tracer BL25664AL80A. 2GB 240-pin DIMM DDR2 PC2-6400
BIOS Type Award Modular (08/31/09) F11

Display:
Video Adapter NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 (896 MB)
Monitor Dell 2208WFP (Digital) [22" LCD]

Multimedia:
Audio Adapter Realtek ALC889A @ Intel 82801JB ICH10 - High Definition Audio Controller

Storage:
Western Digital Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb

I believe i was able to get two dump files uploaded. If not here is one of them.

Error Logs:

EventID: 1001

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x10000050 (0xb112f1e5, 0x00000001, 0xbd0a8e50, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini091209-01.dmp.

Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini091209-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

You may have a problem with your Audio Controller. Look in the device manager and see if there arfe any exclamation marks next to anything in the list. Try playing WoW with the speakers off, it may work.
Let me know the results ;)

No exclamation marks in the device manager. Actually i dont even have speakers on this computer. I use a headset, and at the moment, my headset is in the garbage cause i accidentally sat on it. So i have no sound at all right now until i can get up to the store and get a new headset. This problem happens when i'm at my desktop or browsing the web, as well, not just while gaming. Today it actually happened when i was leaning back in my chair reading a post.

Memory corruption. See the link below and follow the instructions. There is a newer version than is listed but either one should work. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Link: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Also, with errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

* Get back to us with the results.

I ran memtest yesterday, and last night. One stick ran for 12 passes the other ran for 10, or 11. No errors. Cant imagine what is going on here. I did notice that wen windows xp boots, right when it gets to the windows xp logo the screen gets really dimm for a second than brightens. Not sure if this helps at all. Maybe im just reaching. I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back