BSOD issue - Win 7 Home Premium 64bit

About three months ago I had a brand new computer custom built for me. The computer has been having sudden BSODs for no reason that I could see since I originally got it. It seemed to have resolved itself for a while, but recently they started up again and I am trying to figure out how to best deal with this.

They happen both when I am actively using the computer as well as when the computer is simply idle. This is the full retail version of Windows 7 which was the original OS installed on this computer.

Last night I ran memtest which completed 11 passes and it didn't find any errors. Of course upon booting into Windows I got those lovely BSODs a few more times.

I updated my Atheros driver, updated my bios and uninstalled Norton Antivirus.

Any help you could give me on this topic would be most appreciated. I'm not incredibly knowledgeable regarding computer hardware so I hope that I supplied all necessary information.

I'm attaching all of my dump files.

Attachments

• minidump.zip
    96 KB · Views: 1
OK I thought I had zipped the dump files correctly. I really have no idea how that happened!

Anyway since all of my files seem to be too large to be uploaded here, and I'm on my work computer where I can't really compress the files any better I've uploaded the archive here: mediafire.com/?g7uh5137eegv8u4

That should be all of the dumps.

Thanks for the help!

Can't access; go ahead and ZIP just three together and attach. The Zip option should easily compress three files.

I'm sorry about the issues attaching these files. Usually I'm pretty good with computers. Anyway, I'm sure I've got it right this time.

Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• minidump.zip
    92.1 KB · Views: 1
As per your minidump files memory corruption was specifically cited as your issue. Realizing you ran Memtest for 11 Passes our next advice is a) run memtest per stick for 7 Passes and b) find the voltage and timining specs of your RAM and compare it to the voltage and timing setting in your BIOS. Do they match?

Back