BSOD just started several times a day w/dump file

By reaser
Mar 14, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. This system has been heavily used and probably could use a clean install. I've just reconfigured the profile for a user and don't want to have to do it all over again. About a month ago we did upgrade the memory to spec of the mobo and had no issues until now.

I'm very new to reading these mini dumps so any assistance here would be greatly appreciated.

Debug file is attached.
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Mark56

Mark56 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,271

This minidump is inconclusive, it would be best to zip up the minidumps and send as an attachment, the last five minidumps would be better. I can then debug them to get more information. The crash you have recorded in this one is normally driver related. Run through this guide to check all your drivers. Please give some more details of the system, OS, mobo, memory, etc.

3. reaser

reaser Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Thanks for the response. I will try this tomorrow as I now only have remote access to the machine.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.