BSOD like three times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so i am new here But i have had the Blue Screen Of Death Three or four times nao and i have no idea what it is to be honest. This is the numbers it showed.
0X0000007E (0XC0000005, 0X86591113, 0X80750780, 0X8075047C)

Im not sure if the zeros are zeros or O's it popped up during music and it was making a irritating noise so i was in a hurry.

0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
A system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch. There are numerous individual causes for this problem, including hardware incompatibility, a faulty device driver or system service, or some software issues.

As you can see this problem can have multiple causes. We need your minidumps.

How to find your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually

These are all of the DMP files I have in my Minidump folder.

Attachments

• Mini010810-01.dmp
    135.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini121409-01.dmp
    139.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini121409-02.dmp
  • Mini122309-01.dmp
Three of four minidumps specifically cited corrupted memory as your issue causing BSODs. We suggest you run Memtest on your RAM. It is free and completely safe.

See the link below and follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed but either one should work. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Also, with errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

Link: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

* Get back to us with the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back