BSOD memory management, also black screen

By nukedukem
Apr 11, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Hi everyone,

Having a problem with my custom built PC crashing almost daily now. At first for a few months it was fine, no problems. Now if I leave it for a while and come back the screen is black, will not turn on from key strokes or anything, I'm forced to hit reset button.

Also more frequently now is my BSOD with the message 'MEMORY_MANAGEMENT'

Any thoughts what I can do for this would be much appreciated. Going crazy here!!

Specs on DX Diag.txt

Attached Files:

2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,732   +156

Do you have 3 partitions on one hard drive?
  3. nukedukem

nukedukem Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 20

Hi sorry for long reply have moved house and only just got internet back.

I have now reformatted SSD and installed a new 3TB hard drive. Put on a fresh install of Windows 8 and I still got the Memory_management BSOD.

So I downloaded memtest 4.20 and it has been running a test for the past 3 hours now. Got a ton of errors. PIC: [​IMG]

What has caused this? It was running fine when I had it first, only recently has been doing this. Can it be fixed?
  4. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,732   +156

You will have to replace the memory
  5. nukedukem

nukedukem Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 20

I was afraid of that. I guess I better get onto Corsair then and see what they can do!

Thanks for the info

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.