TechSpot

BSOD (minidump)

By isaiah scott
Apr 17, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. My Dell Inspiron has recently encountered some errors with system 32 files to be specific C:LocalDisk\Windows\System32\Authui.dll and login UI.exe and i fixed both problems today by taking files from the restore disk and copying them onto my computer but recently i have gotten the Blue Screen of Death and i got the minidump off of my computer and i need someone to tell me what file,driver or watever it may be is giving me this problem.

P:The forum didnt let me post my minidump or i dont know how to

2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,244   +234

3. isaiah scott

isaiah scott TS Rookie Topic Starter

I dont see manage attachments
    All i see is upload files

4. Tmagic650

Use the "upload files" feature... Techspot has gone through major changes recently. We are all getting used to it

5. isaiah scott

when i do it does not support the file format that is needed to upload the file to the forum (.dmp)

6. Tmagic650

Use the Windows built-in ZIP function. Select the files then right-click and send them to a compressed folder. Upload that folder to here...

7. isaiah scott

8. Tmagic650

You may have a virus or other type of malware infection The minidump contents:
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    Ndis.sys
    Ntkrnlpa.exe
    Rdbss.sys
    Scmndisp.sys
    Tdi.sys
    Tdx.sys

Have you run the memory and hard drive checks?

9. isaiah scott

No i haveny run any memory or hard drive checks but can you help me get my computer back working again

10. Tmagic650

Doing the hard drive and memory checks will help us get your computer working again. The link I posted above will help you with doing the tests

11. isaiah scott

I dont see the link o_O

12. Tmagic650