BSOD, need help understanding logs

1. Hi,

I have been having BSOD for a year now, it's very random... I have run Memtest and also done the windows mem test... Temps in my machine are low...I clean out my case every 3 - 6 months to keep it dust free.

I would appreciate if someone could look at my dumps as I don't understand them... I had 2 in the space of 5 minutes..

please help...

Attached Files:

2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,676   +152

What antivirus program are you running?
  3. william ormond

william ormond Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Microsoft security essentials
  4. Tmagic650

You've done the memory tests and this has been happening for a year??? You are patient aren't you :) A hard drive would have failed long ago. Are you over-clocking? What is this computer's make and model?
  5. william ormond

william ormond Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

I have a gigabyte board GA-MA770T-UD3. OCZ 600W PSU and ASUS 6770 Graphics card... Processor amd Phenom II X4 955 Black edition and Sandisk SSD (two weeks old) and a fresh install of windows....

The ram is AMD performance edition made by Patriot.... I'm sending the ram back as I suspect it's a 4gb stick causing the problem... Strange thing is I have done multiple Memtest's and no errors... I let it do 3 passes... even put the stick of ram in my daughter PC and no issues... But when I put in my Machine BSOD... so I ordered a 4gb stick of Kingston red memory and put it in on Monday night. no BSOD Yet but you never know .... Only time will tell.
  6. Tmagic650

Okay, sounds like you are finally on the right track after a year...

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.