BSOD ntoskrnl.exe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm from Uruguay, don't speak english... sorry, try to understandme please. Here is mi problem:

Mi PC: Notebook Acer Aspire 3000
AMD Sempron Mobile 2800
192Mb RAM
40GBHD
XP Home SP2

Since May 14, it crashes every time... kind of randomlly, but not completely. For example: running antivirus is not "dangerous", but do a simple "search" in Windows crashes after a couple of seconds.

The problem beguns aprox when i do install Microsoft .NET and Microsoft Encarta 2006... but not sure. Now, i have unninstalled it, but problem persists.

Call my attention: if i see the directx files from "dxdiag", appears "system.dll" as modified on May 14. I have already reinstalled Direct X and SIS M760GX graphic adapter.

Here are my Minidumps. One of them are the first.
https://www.techspot.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=6369&stc=1

With "Debuggin tools for Windows", wich i don't know how to use, i got something like that:

Code:
BugCheck 1000008E, {c0000005, 80543c1d, ec3e5b88, 0}

Probably caused by : ntoskrnl.exe ( nt!DECREMENT_ADAPTER_CHANNELS+5a )

Thanks a lot for your help !!

upgrade AVG

Hi,

Your version of AVG is unstable. Upgrade AVG may resolve the blue screen problem.

cpc2004 said:
Hi,

Your version of AVG is unstable. Upgrade AVG may resolve the blue screen problem.
Thanks a lot for your answer !!! I am not at home now, but when arrive will try to unninstall AVG.

Nevertheless, if i do a Scan With AVG, there is no special problem at all... that's rare :|

Ok, later i post my feedback, thanks again !

--
Diego Sosa aka algo<d>ritmo, Montevideo, Uruguay
(English learned from the net... so sorry... understand me please :up: )

cpc2004 said:
Hi,

No... doesn't works... :confused:

I have uninstalled AVG, and without antivirus crashes persists. Install the last version... and crashes persists. (same error always)

Please... another idea? :(

Here is the last dump:

So... bad luck :(

Tried to unninstall and reinstall AVG, Microsoft .NET, and all device drivers... but the problem persists.

I have done a clean install of WinXpProSP2 on other partition... and now everithing works fine (no hardware problem, yeah !!)

Anyways... thanks for your answers !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back