BSOD occurs randomly

So I have been having problems with bsod for a long time now and they seem to occur randomly. Blue screen view says that ntoskrnl.exe is the driver causing the problem. After reading some forums that result is given if windows can't find another cause. So after that I tried the drive verifier built into windows. After restarting the system BSOD of death after log in. At this point I believe I have gotten a little over my head, so any help would be much appreciated. I have both dump files 060512-40716-01.dmp is with drive verifier and 060512-23446-01.dmp was before that. I am currently running Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1, processor AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Processor 2.8 GHz, RAM 8 GB. Thank you for your help

Attachments

• Dump.zip
    41.9 KB · Views: 3
Thanks for the speedy reply, you were right after deleting that registry key the drive verifier worked past the log in screen. I checked the results, but to be honest I don't exactly know what I should be looking for it looks like all drives loaded except for one vwifimp.sys. I have attached a pdf doc with some screen shots. Thanks again for your help.

Attachments

• Doc1.pdf
    615.8 KB · Views: 2
Back