BSOD of death!!! I'm living with them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, first i would say that i'm spanish, if i write something that someone can't understand, please, reply me and I will try to do it.

Good.. I have near a year with the BSOD in windows XP... In this year, I change my computer practically(cd-players,hard disks, ram, graphics...) but i don't change the motherboard and the power suply...

In this time I try to check whats happening, checking ram, hard-disks, making benchmarks.. but all is good...

Normally, the BSOD appears when i'm playing, but sometimes appears when i finished o started to burn o sometimes that i'm only in the desktop...

I clean all the computer so and everything that i can do... but my motherboard have no temp-sensor and no voltage-sensor...

well, i think that coul be the voltage, because i have a 400W power suply that I think it's very cheap... but i'm unsure...

Checking google, I found this forum, and I see that you see the minidumps, things that now i can't understand well... so i will send two minidumps, and if you can see what could happen, please tell me here... and if you found nothing, how i can check my power-suply??

Thanks for help me ^^

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

1 minidump crashes at fwdrv.sys. kerio firewall. It has a bugcheck of D1. This is a known issue with some systems/configurations.

1 minidump crashes at nv4_disp.dll. your graphics card driver. It has a bugcheck of 8E.

Try uninstalling your kerio firewall and using a different firewall, such as Zonealarm free. You can get it HERE.

Also, update your graphics card drivers.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Oh, sorry, I post the minidump of the kerio, I download it for and make me crash, so I uninstall it 2 days ago. I think in the nvidia's driver, but It's the last oficial driver... so I'll post soon another minidump to know what make it.

Another thing... How you can see what makes the bsod?? I only understand the stack's segments seeing the "page" word... If you can tell me somthing while I'll try to make another bsod I'll say thanks.. (i dont know how to say it well in english...)
Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back