BSOD, On boot, safe-mode ok ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there guy's got this rig about.... say month ago now, was ment to be a temp > step-up type system but think made a wrong turn as I've had nothing but error's and problems not sure weather its the 8800 or the very annoying Q6600 ( which was ment to be a "EASY" O'Cer Ye right -.- )
Anyway spec's as follow's did try and upload the dmp for ya but its 285kb, if a mode could allow me to do as such will happly upload them for some one to nose at and HOPEFULLY help me,
Processor:
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
Memory:
Corsair XMS2 DDR2 2046MB RAM,
Hard Drive:
500 GB
Video Card:
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
Monitor:
Generic PnP Monitor
Sound Card:
SoundMAX Integrated Digital HD Audio
Speakers/Headphones:
Logitech Z-5500 Digital
Keyboard:
Logitech G15v2 Keyboard
Mouse:
Logitech MX1000 Bluetooth Laser Mouse
Mouse Surface:
Operating System:
Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.080425-1930)
Motherboard:
Asus Striker Extreme
Computer Case:
Thermaltake Kandalf LCS

But here's the problem,

Started a little while ago when I OC'ed the Q6600 to just 3.20 Ghz , Had to underclock the ram to 750 FPS to do as such,
But the voltages are as follow's

V.Core 1.625
Me 2.05
HT 1.75
NB 1.50
SB 1.70
VTT 1.55

4>4>4>12>2

all the things and bobs disabled,
Getting a BSOD on boot up into normal windows, one of the ram slots wont even boot if theres anything in there, and on the "very odd" occasion it dos indeed boot it hangs in windows,
but I flushed the CMOS and BIOS and got in here now to be able to write this, but how did I do that well I took one of the ram cards out.
So anyone got any ideas ?

Thanks in advance,

P.S sorry about the long winded post, needed to vent some frustration before I end up breaking someting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back