TechSpot

BSOD on Windows 7 Ultimate need help reading the minidumps

By darkpipo
Apr 25, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. When i play a videogame the screen suddenly gets frozen and have to push the restart button to be able to use it again. The actual blue screen has never come up but when i reboot the pc there's a screen that comes up and says that I had a system crash and that it's a blue screen error. There are somedays that don't get any system crash.
    I have windows 7 ultimate,32 bit
    Pentium 4 3 GHz Dual core
    Nvidia GeForce 6200
    2 GB ram

I attached the minidumps so i would really appreciate if someone helped me out :)

Attached Files:

2. Mark56

Mark56 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,271

These minidumps all state bug check code 124, please follow this guide to help find the problem.

First and foremost turn on Automatic Update as your system is not up to date, you should be on SP1 by now. In the guide it suggests updating the Bios, don't do this unless you are confident with the procedure as when done wrong you could make your PC unbootable.

http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-lockup-debug-how/35349-stop-0x124-what-means-what-try.html

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.