BSOD page fault in non paged area, and memory management XP

Hi there i've been having a few problems with my computer here.
its my main computer at work and about a month ago it would start up but just sit there on a black screen after showing the windows XP loading screen

We would restart the computer and put it in last know good config and it would run fine, we did this for about a couple of weeks. After which we started getting BSOD when we started the computer or if we left it idle.

I tried to do a chkdsk on the computer on startup and this go stuck in a loop and wouldn't let us into safe mode, after which the hard drive died on us.

We have since then replaced the hard drive and reinstalled XP but when we start the computer we still get the BSOD withe page fault in non paged area - and memory management error or error code 0x0000008e

Does anyone have any ideas or can help in this matter?
I'm currently running a memtest and its thrown up quite a few errors and i cant get into windows as the BSOD will come up before getting in there

Your symptoms lean towards possible memory corruption but let's take a look at your minidump files.

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Back