BSOD Problem for many days unsolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormkiss1

BSOD and igxprd32.dll Problem for many days unsolved

Greetings

I have a straight problem that I am trying to resolve for about week now and I cant find a solution. I search everywhere and try many things, but problem is still the same. I surely know it is about software, not hardware, because in changes behavior under the different types of drivers. So the problem is, that if I run Warcraft (World of Warcraft is just an example, because this is problem of every 3D game or aplication) and I am playing for example for half hour or more with no problems, then suddenly the game freeze(only picture, not sound) and after few moments later a message appears with text like: Display Driver Stopped Responding. The igxprd32.dll display driver has stopped working normally.(And also that igxprd32.dll was stuck in the infinite loop or something like that.) Save yourwork and reboot the system to restore full display functionality." Well, I tried many other drivers, not all of course, but many of them and the error was in each other case different, so it is surely about bad software. I am slowly running out of my mind and I beg you for help please. Have you any recommendation or could you please help me? Thanks for any answer and farewell.

EDIT:Now instead of igxprd32.dll error is it blue screan stop error, after I downgrade another intel driver, I just don't know what to do..

Satanarchos
P.S.:Sorry for mistakes, I'm not english speaker.

For add, my notebook is about almost two weeks old and I dont have any backup of system unfortunately(system recovery doesnt work) so I dont know which driver was there when I for first turn the computer on.

I've got Lenovo 3000 N200
Intel R Core TM Duo CPU T5750 2.00GHz
2 GB RAM
Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family
Driver version: 6.14.10.4924(Which cause BSOD, newest version cause igxprd32.dll error)
I've got latest DirectX and all codecs in need.

I already tried to reinstall for many times video driver and so, but error only changed, not disappear. The worst thing is, that all aplications are running so great and nice, nor a little problem, but than that damn freeze and BSOD or igxprd32.dll problem.

Here are my dump files, I hope and believe that exist a way out of this problem.
If you can please help me, I would be glad and pleased, I am so sad about it, because it is my first own computer and it is good computer, but those damn errors make it all worst.

Attachments

• Mini010709-05.dmp
    88 KB · Views: 6
I am not sure, if dump files are up to date to error, but I think they are. I can attach more files later.

This is what I find somewhere, I think this is my case.

STOP: 0x000000EA
THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

This Stop error indicates that a device driver problem is causing the system to pause indefinitely. Typically, this problem is caused by a display driver waiting for the video hardware to enter an idle state. This might indicate a hardware problem with the video adapter or a faulty video driver.

Error message: STOP 0x000000EA THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

I think you are trying to play a game that cannot be played on a laptop.

Period!

Sorry -

That is not exactly the problem, I am able to play high exacting aplications without any problem and even on high performance, everything is running fine until this thing. My colleague had almost the same computer as me, in fact, mine is better than his, same chipset, same processor, also by Lenovo and everything is running fine. It all became with drivers, I think they are causing the problem, but I tried everything to solve it and nothing works. I regret, that I havent got any backup of system, so I cant do system recovery. The point is, I have to know, what exactly or where exactly is the core/root of the problem.
And for example World of Warcraft, this game is playable everywhere, I can asure you. I was plaing it even in 733 mhz Pentium 3 with many years old hardware and there were only performance problems, not any errors.

It seems, that WinDbg see the main problem in pci.sys : "Probably caused by : pci.sys ( pci+ae0 )". Does anybody know what does it mean?

Did you add that second stick of ram or did you order the laptop with it?

If you installed it, remove it and try the game.

About cooling..it is for sure not caused by that. Computer has good cooling and after these errors, it is cool as ice. This appears just after some minutes of using aplication, so system even have no time to heat up. And with graphic setting, it is the same, even in higher or lower setting. In case of the game, even higher setting is still fine, because this aplication is really low-end for graphic cards, you can run it even in the oldest one devices.
Edit: And I forget that I am using Windows XP, but this is maybe meaningless.

Hi there, I have another report. Few minutes ago, I reinstall my current bad driver and install a new one from Lenovo support site, that looks hopeful, but crash again, same as with old ones from intel. Here is the minidump. So the newest driver from Intel doesnt cause stop error, but cause the infinite loop in igxprd32.dll.

So definitely it is about driver, I can see it in debug tool in minidump file, even I am not skilled in this. Wrong symbols, errors exactly in driver files. But all right, driver is wrong, but I still dont know how to fix it. Where can I get the driver which aid this problem and so. Whole computer is running fine, only this stupid driver all mess it up.

' I dont have it, I havent got any backup of driver that came with the computer.'

You didn't get disks and don't have a restore partition?

' I dont have it, I havent got any backup of driver that came with the computer.'

You didn't get disks and don't have a restore partition?

Unfortunately no restore partition and disks, I think there were no disks, except for Microsoft Office.

All right, I have another report. I tried to install the newest driver again and try this recommendation with PCI bridge. https://www.techspot.com/vb/all/windows/t-15393-Infinite-Loop-Fix.html But then again, after few minutes in aplication, freeze and infinite loop with igxprd32.dll again. This error does not generate BSOD or doesnt reboot system, it just only minimize or maximaze screen and set the lowest colour quaility and many aplications cant work with that( something like safe mode, but caused by error).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back