BSOD problem on win7 with new ssd

Anyone any good at analyzing memory dumps as im trying to find out if this is or is likly due to my new SSD as other people have had problems with BSOD with there corsair force GT's as well

Attachments

• 100411-16754-01.7z
    38.8 KB · Views: 1
@ gabranth - your minidump file was unreadable. Do you have any more?

* Is there a firmware fix yet for this? It seems a significant # of people are having SSD issues regardless of the manufacture.

Hi,

Do you remember making any recent changes to the computer prior to this issue?

only installing ea's origin and hard reset from steam nothing that should be making me bluescreen and ive been using this image for months problem free until ssd was used

@ gabranth - your minidump file was unreadable. Do you have any more?

* Is there a firmware fix yet for this? It seems a significant # of people are having SSD issues regardless of the manufacture.

ive set minidump to kernel hopefully it will show something useful if it happen again

and firmware 1.3.2 was supposed to fix some instability problems but according to my event logs it doesn't fix the freezing that happens (i think its the garbage collection going off) i should of just got a 2tb WD black and short stroked it

I should of just got a 2tb WD black and short stroked it

I have to agree with you. While many people don't experience issue with SSD far too many people do. What are we now in the 3rd or 4th generation of the SSD? Still having a number of bugs...

i think the GT is still second generation or atleast the controller is and we will probably have more problems in the future as ssd's are expensive and manufacturers are trying to cut costs everywhere. anyways $$$ for an SSD that may work or ending up an expensive paper weight its a very good investment but atleast my SSD didn't brick it self yet

Back