BSOD problems Win7 64bit

killu

Hi
I have some problems with my computer. It randomly freezes in only black screen comes and fans are running ful speed and all sometimes even sound countiues.
Oh well I thought its something diffrent then a BSOD abut then I checked my minidump map and every time it crashed I got a minidump for it

Well my comp specs are C2D E8400
nvidia geforce 9800GT
4gb Ram
and running win7 64 bit

Pasting minidumps tryed to get all in.

Thx for the help

Attachments

• Minidump1.zip
    143.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Minidump.zip
    178.6 KB · Views: 0
  • MiniDup.zip
    181.9 KB · Views: 0
I had the chance to go through first batch of your minidumps, and five of these pointed at your nVidia driver. with error 0x117.

STOP ("VIDEO_TDR_TIMEOUT_DETECTED") error 0x117 means that the display driver failed to respond in a timely fashion.

Probability is, it may be a symptom of a more bigger issue, however I propose that you may go through these two suggestions:

1. Unintall your nVidia driver, reboot your system, and run Driver Sweeper to clean out any left over driver files (you can download it from Techspot download section). Then download latest WHQL drivers and install these, see whether that stabilizes the system.

2. Download OCCT, and stress test your graphic card (GPU + vRAM) thoroughly, if something with regard to hardware turns up it means your graphic card is failing.

Back