BCP1: E0E60000
    BCP2: 00000002
    BCP3: 00000000
    BCP4: 8AE806BC
    OS Version: 6_0_6001
    Service Pack: 1_0
    Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:

I've attached the minidump file. I am running windows vista ultimate. Thanks for your help.

Attached Files:

2. Spyder_1386

Spyder_1386 TS Rookie Posts: 498

Hi inconsistency

We're gonna need more than one minidump to diagnose your problem. Please zip about 5 dumps and post one zip file so we can further analyse what's causing the BSODs. Your first dump indicated a DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1) issue but it's still too general to advise on.

Please note that this thread is meant for the use of inconsistency only .... if you wish to be supported, please start a fresh thread with your specific problem as you will receive individual assistance.

Spyder_1386 :)
  3. inconsistency

inconsistency TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks for your reply.
    I'm posting more minidump files. I recently had another problem with a driver called bfturboh.sys which I thought was the cause of my BSOD problems ( Bfturboh.sys is a driver which is used to speed up transfer speeds on my external HD). I removed it after 5/1 - which means that minidumps on 5/2 and after no longer have bfturboh.sys.

Thanks again for your help.

Attached Files:

4. inconsistency

inconsistency TS Rookie Topic Starter

Just had another bsod - attaching dump.
  5. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.