BSOD randomly -- new build -- bccode 109

alezev

I get random BSOD while being in windows doing nothing basicly.

Have ran memtest 86 on all 4 memories, 1 was faulty, got a new one so now memtest runs proper but still I get the bsods.

Also I checked the hard drives for errors.

Usually I get BCcode 109 in windows msg.

If u want any code from the bsod lemme know, have pictured em with my phone.

Minidumps attached.

my pc:
legit w7 home (SE)
nod32
Intel core i7 2600-k
VTX radeon 6990
Gigabyte Z68AP-D3
Fractal Design Newton R2 1000W PSU
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB CL9
Intel® SSD 320 Series 80GB 2,5", 25nm
Seagate Barracuda® 500GB

Appreciate any help

Attachments

• Desktop.zip
    53.9 KB · Views: 10
Okay

Thanks but thats chinese to me, not very Good with computers ! Perhaps u could explain abit deeper? :)

Get together with that friend and have him adjust the memory timings and voltage just a little bit, and see if the computer becomes more stable

Doubt he knows how to do that, but a guy at my work can prolly do that, will ask him!
Thanks for the tip =)

It is done by getting in to the bios of the motherboard. Is is a nice computer so there should be many adjustments available. Start by checking the memory timings from the memory specs to the memory timings in the bios. They should match. The memory settings in the bios will have to be set from auto to manual in order to change the settings. After making sure that the timings are good, raise the memory voltage a step at a time, and check the computers operation for a while. If you get another BSOD, raise the memory voltage one more step and so on... At least you don't have an Asus motherboard :)

The thing is. Ii had like 4 BSODS 2 days ago and today none, and the pc has been running proper for days before that. But some week ago i had few random bsod again.. But will check what u told me if i manage to find the settings :D else am gonna ask my work mate for help!
thanks =)

Yes, there is nothing really wrong with the computer, it just needs a little tweaking of the bios settings

was not the memory timings/volt. Some computer technicians are testing it for me.. If they manage to find whats wrong i'll let u know!

Here's my BSOD from today! Lemme know if u find out something usefull =)

Attachments

• 092512-8767-01.zip
    22.2 KB · Views: 4
That's the thing! They just happen, dont have to be doing anything. I can go AFK and sometimes when om back its blue! Will try what u Said after work today! Thanks

Back