BSOD randomly or when runing torrent program Win7 64

Hello I am brand new to the forums. Now that the intro is out of the way......I have been experiencing frequent BSODs and like always in a untimely matter. Sometimes it does it randomly after a couple hours of running, but I have notice that when I try to run a torrent program(Vuze, utorrent) it will always blue screen after a couple of minutes. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 031211-31968-01.zip
    24 KB · Views: 2
OK, the crash dump points to a driver called wanarp.sys which is internet related and pctwfpfilter.sys which is part of PC Tools. If you are using this just for virus protection then uninstall it and replace it with Avira free anti virus from here.

http://www.avira.com/en/avira-free-antivirus

That alone may fix the problem but I would also check that your wireless card drivers are up to date, they date back to 2008.

Just to check your file system, click on Start and type cmd in the search box, in the pop up right click on CMD and select "Run As Administrator". At the command prompt type sfc /scannow (you must include the gap) and hit enter, let it run and insert your Windows 7 disc if asked for it.

Thank you. I shut down my Spyware Doctor and updated all my drivers and so far no crashing. Including running torrents. Cant thank you enough

Back