BSOD. reinstalled few days ago

samw

Hi there,

I just had a BSOD, 'driver' was mentioned on the BSOD screen as I turned the laptop off immediately.

I reinstalled my laptop to factory settings a few days ago after a virus got onto my laptop. I used to occasionally get a BSOD once in a blue moon before my reinstall. At first, I thought that the bsod could be due to a faulty driver or something along those lines as I installed all of the recommended drivers from the dell website. After speaking to dell technical support, they ran the diagnostics test and found no hardware faults. They also mentioned that you cannot get a BSOD due to drivers. I was trying to explain to the lady that it mentioned driver on the screen but she was not listening.

I have attached a minidump of the bluescreen

Thanks for any help

Sam

Attachments

• 061511-23353-01.dmp - Shortcut.zip
    585 bytes · Views: 2
There was no actual file attached just a shortcut containing no viable information. If you have only one file just attach as is without zipping unless it exceeds this site's maximum file size. Then you will have to Zip.

i have windows 7. i have tried to zip the file but it is not allowing me. do i have to download winzip?

Back