BCP1: 0000000000000003
    BCP2: FFFFFA8007C1BA40
    BCP3: FFFFFA8007C1BC78
    BCP4: FFFFF80001D0D530
    OS Version: 6_0_6001
    Service Pack: 1_0
    Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:

Here's my error message. It really seems like if I'm running some java/flash, basically everything will lock up and you can't close programs. Eventually, the mouse freezes and the computer locks and goes to the BSOD. Running vista 64 so I'm thinking I need to update some drivers or something. :p I've been reading and you guys seems great. I'm including zip files like you asked of others.

Truly appreciate anything you can see and suggest that I haven't thought of doing yet!!!
  2. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 11,966   +70

One of the many processes or threads crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated. As a result, the system can no longer function. Specific causes are many, and often best resolved by a careful history of the problem and the circumstances of the error message.

Your dump cited the wininit.exe See this link for an excellent explanation:

However, there are known infections that hide behind the same designation. It is wise if you do an infection scan.
  3. Ichabod13

Ichabod13 TS Rookie Topic Starter

thanks for the quick response, I looked into that and saw that was causing that. It's almost like something is closing it. winit is legit in my case and the only one I have running is just the windows legit file.

i haven't find any information if this file is affected by conflicting drivers or anything of the sort. thanks again for all the input.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.