BCP4: FFFFF80001D0D530
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini052509-01.dmp
C:\Windows\Temp\WER-25365-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Windows\Temp\WER9BA2.tmp.version.txt

Here's my error message. It really seems like if I'm running some java/flash, basically everything will lock up and you can't close programs. Eventually, the mouse freezes and the computer locks and goes to the BSOD. Running vista 64 so I'm thinking I need to update some drivers or something. :p I've been reading and you guys seems great. I'm including zip files like you asked of others.

Truly appreciate anything you can see and suggest that I haven't thought of doing yet!!!

0x000000F4: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
One of the many processes or threads crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated. As a result, the system can no longer function. Specific causes are many, and often best resolved by a careful history of the problem and the circumstances of the error message.

Your dump cited the wininit.exe See this link for an excellent explanation: http://www.computerdefense.org/2008/03/09/what-is-wininitexe/

However, there are known infections that hide behind the same designation. It is wise if you do an infection scan.

thanks for the quick response, I looked into that and saw that was causing that. It's almost like something is closing it. winit is legit in my case and the only one I have running is just the windows legit file.

i haven't find any information if this file is affected by conflicting drivers or anything of the sort. thanks again for all the input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back