BSOD shows 5 error codes... oh dear

Status
Not open for further replies.
The computer showed the BSOD upon switching on this morning. And has shown it upon every reboot. It won't start in ANY mode, and shows 5 error codes.
0x00000024 (0x00190203, 0x83325B28, 0xC0000102, 0x00000000)
Computer says to run chkdsk, BUT this cannot be done because I just can't get past the BSOD. I also can't reinstall the OS (I have no clue if this could even be done with the BSOD in the way.) because I have cleverly lost the disk.
Any ideas?
Apologies for the excessive use of 'BSOD', and thanks!
(Please reply, I really do need help.)

Are your error codes of various kinds, what are they, and can you boot into Safe Mode?

Actually you only have one error code per se 0x00000024: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM
A problem occurred within NTFS.SYS, the driver file that allows the system to read and write to NTFS file system drives. There may be a physical problem with the disk, or an Interrupt Request Packet (IRP) may be corrupted. Other common causes include heavy hard drive fragmentation, heavy file I/O, problems with some types of drive-mirroring software, or some antivirus software.

Do you have any friends that have PC tech knowledge?

No worries, the problem is now fixed (this usually happens right after I post any messages asking for help)!
For anyone who has the same issue: I reseated everything (that was reseatable) just in case, and then I wiped the HD and reset the pc to factory format (that whole ctrl + F11 thing). Overkill, I know, but it worked. Yes, loss of data, but meh.
Thanks for all the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back