BSOD upon playing games

Benjamin92

Dear Tech Support,

I've been experiencing constant BSODs upon playing certain online games (eg. Dragon Nest). I am able to play the game for awhile (say, 30 mins) before getting my 1ST BSOD. After rebooting, the BSODs come much faster (within 5 mins) if I play the game again. Eventually, I may even not be able to get my PC working (able to turn on CPU, but screen remains black).

If I avoid playing games, my computer works fine most of the time.

May I please request for your expertise in this, thank you!

Hi Tmagic650,

Yeah most of the time. If I don't play the games, I may get the rare BSOD but it doesn't annoy me as much.

Okay, I've removed Norton and all associated user data with it. However I've just gotten another BSOD while playing a game. I lasted longer in my game than before though (close to 2 hours). Here's the dmp file.

Please do assist, thanks!

Attachments

• 012613-15272-01.zip
    26.1 KB · Views: 3
... it's been an hour and my computer still wouldn't turn on. I've also noticed that several of the BSODs do show "MEMORY MANAGEMENT", if that's any help.

Yeah, I suspected that too. Will I need to buy a new graphic card, or is the problem software-related? :l

I don't mind getting a new graphic card, but I'm just afraid the problem re-surfaces again.

Back