Bsod Vista Qosmiox300-148

Status
Not open for further replies.

defender110

hi. I have toshiba qosmio x300-148 and it is showing me blue screen fir no reason with this text(it happens every now and then ,maybe 8-10 times since I bought it 5 months ago):
driver_irql_not_less_or_equal
stop: 0x000000d1(0x00000006,0x00000002,0x00000000,0x82a380e4)
ndis.sys address 82a380e4 base at 82a010000 date stamp 479190e7

OS is vista home premium!

first I thought that this have something to do with utorrent,but it happend for couple of times with utorrent shutted down.
please help me...I've been to several forums and support sites and they couldn't help me.

That error is often due to faulty drivers. Try this first: Uninstall uTorrent. Do you still get BSODs?

I uninstalled utorrent and since than nothing happened...but i think that it doesn't have anything with utorrent,because it sometimes shows blue screen and restarts when utorrent isn't active.. is therre any chance that I can reinstall that foulty driver or smoething?

uTorrent doesn't have to be active per se. If there are any drivers left ove they may (often do) try to engage the task they are intended to do.

Did I understand you that uTorrent was fully uninstalled but Blue Screens still occur? If so were did the screen give error codes and driver as the cause?

yes utorrent was uninstalled and blue screen poped up again with the same errors:
driver_irql_not_less_or_equal
stop: 0x000000d1(0x00000006,0x00000002,0x00000000,0x82a380e4)
ndis.sys address 82a380e4 base at 82a010000 date stamp 479190e7..
and..the thing is...my computer is working very good , I have no problems at all... it is not slow ,I never had viruses and stuff like that..only from time to time that blue screen pops up,with no reason.. it happened 8-10 times in almost 6 months.. utorrent is working properly,I downloaded hundreds of gbs with not any problems at all.

In your next post give your five most recent minidump files.

How to find your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Your issue relates to your USB modem driver : Scientific-Atlanta USB Cable Modem Driver.

Try downloading the latest drivers to solve the issue.

EZ123

oooooh.thanks man... you saved me.I was prepearing to reinstall my OS.. I'll install new drivers and I will let you know if it is working properly.Thanks again!!

Just give it sometime. If your machine blue screened every day, try and wait 2 days and you can confirm that it solve your issue.

the blue screen was related to your network adaptor so you may want to try and use as many downloading/uploading you can to try and repredouce this issue.

EZ123

it seems that the drivers that I updated weren't any good,blue screen poped up again..so I connected my modem with computer by ethernet cable. so now I'll wait and we'll se what will happen!

working fine

now it is all ok vith my computer . no blue screen shown since I replaced usb cable with ethernet cable!!
thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back