TechSpot

BSOD when gaming

By simontle
May 17, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Hey guys. So recently I've been getting BSOD's 10 minutes into playing a game called Soldier Front. It started about 2 weeks ago and I've been getting the BSOD almost every day. I ran a WhoCrashed test and here are the results. Can anyone show me how to fix this problem?

On Fri 5/17/2013 10:19:08 PM GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\051713-36285-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: win32k.sys (win32k+0xCC33B)
    Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF9600013C33B, 0xFFFFF8800CB6ECB0, 0x0)
    Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\win32k.sys
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: Multi-User Win32 Driver
    Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.
  2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,813   +159

See if there are additional minidumps by going to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files and right-click sending them to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.