BSOD when gaming

Hey guys. So recently I've been getting BSOD's 10 minutes into playing a game called Soldier Front. It started about 2 weeks ago and I've been getting the BSOD almost every day. I ran a WhoCrashed test and here are the results. Can anyone show me how to fix this problem?

[FONT=Segoe UI]On Fri 5/17/2013 10:19:08 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\051713-36285-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: [FONT=Segoe UI]win32k.sys[/FONT] (win32k+0xCC33B)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF9600013C33B, 0xFFFFF8800CB6ECB0, 0x0)
Error: [FONT=Segoe UI]SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION[/FONT]
file path: C:\Windows\system32\win32k.sys
product: [FONT=Segoe UI]Microsoft® Windows® Operating System[/FONT]
company: [FONT=Segoe UI]Microsoft Corporation[/FONT]
description: Multi-User Win32 Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.
[/FONT]

See if there are additional minidumps by going to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files and right-click sending them to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here

Back