BSOD when I play any game for the 1st time that day

Weird problem here, I have had these BSOD for 4-5 months now, I will get one within 10-20 mins of me playing a game for the first time that day (after that I can do a 12+ hour session without a BSOD), the game with start to stutter and the sound will be distorted, if I close down the game my mouse will stutter on the windows desktop until I get the BSOD or manually reboot. I am suspecting it is hardware related, either motherboard or graphics card, although I did swap the graphics card into different slots to try and rule out the motherboard.

[FONT=Segoe UI]Tried uploading my minidump file but said it was a unallowed file. [/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Here is my minidump, hopefully someone can shed some light on my problem: http://sdrv.ms/13ItQrW[/FONT]

Have ran it with and without the side on, strange how it happens every time I come to play a game but only once a day, once I get that bsod I can play a game with no problems, but as soon as the pc has been turned off for a long period of time I have to have another bsod before I can play a game.

Back