BSOD when logging in/a while after login

I'm having a problem on randomly appear BSOD. Most of them are memory_management and pfn_list_corrupt. This problem have appear around 2 month before and I restall the windows. Can any one help me checking this?

My computer:
Intel Core i7 930
Asus P6TD Deluxe
Galaxy GTX 470
18G DDR3 RAM

These are minidumps in this two days:

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    483.5 KB · Views: 2
With your symptoms and the fact that you mention PFN_LIST_CORRUPT are very strong indicators of corrupted memory. Have you run or do you know how to run Memtest on your RAM?

I have tried run memtest86+ yesterday, it shows that my RAM running normal and no errors.
Also, sometimes the screen is frozen after I logged in now.

Hey BrianCCL,
do you have any yellows exclamation points in the device manager? Are all the motherboard drivers installed and up to date?

I read several of your minidump files and your error codes are diverse which is another indicator of bad RAM. The error code 0x4E: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT appeared several times and this is the strongest error code we have for corrupted memory.

1. Did your overclock? If so set to factory settings.

2. If you have not oc'ed then check the BIOS and see if the motherboard has set your RAM different from the manufacture's specs. Set the RAM voltage to manufacture's specs.

3. Try running with less RAM and tell us if it brings stability.

I read several of your minidump files and your error codes are diverse which is another indicator of bad RAM. The error code 0x4E: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT appeared several times and this is the strongest error code we have for corrupted memory.

1. Did your overclock? If so set to factory settings.

2. If you have not oc'ed then check the BIOS and see if the motherboard has set your RAM different from the manufacture's specs. Set the RAM voltage to manufacture's specs.

3. Try running with less RAM and tell us if it brings stability.

I didn't overclock. My computer does not give me Blue Screen that much now. The Windows Explorer are not responding after a while after logged in.(The clock is not ticking).

I have tried run less RAM but it doesn't help.

Back