BSOD when memory not engaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
After sifting through a number of posts on this forum, I haven't quite found the answer I need. So here's my problem: my computer BSODs, restarts, then throws an error when windows loads up again. It's usually a 1000000a, 10000007e, 10000008e, or something like a fx87e error.

Each one seems to have a different cause. I'm becoming extremely frustrated as it drops out every time my computer isn't using memory. I checked my sticks, and they pass. I've scan disked, updated drivers, restart, and all the other common fixes.

What specifically should I do?

Hi MuuMyuki,

I'm glad you have tried some of the basics first, because now we can get try to refine the possible issue a bit more.

Usually these random errors point at faulty Ram (already tested) but they can also point at high memory intensie programs, such as Norton Antirus, or irtual drive software, or even Video card issues, on gaming and alike

So the first option there would be to remove any highly resourced running programs. Especially if the crash happens on the same program each time.

Once that is out of the way, it may be best to scan your system for Virus or malware, here's a good guide to help you to do that: Viruses/Spyware/Malware Preliminary Removal Instructions

So, so far it's

All drivers updates completed
All Windows updates and Service Packs done
Memory scan
High intensive programs removed
And a good Virus\Malware scan

Please reply back with any further updates from completing these things

Well

Stop Error 0x0000000A
IRQ issues
Incorrect memory address
Incompatible device driver