BSOD while playing Minecraft

By arkner
Oct 23, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Yesterday, I started to play this game ( Minecraft ), but I haven't been able to play it because the blue screen appears really often, and it reboots my PC and deletes my saved Minecraft's games.

I've updated my video and audio drivers, but the problem stills. I don't know what should I do.

I have 2'80 GHz processor, 2GB RAM and NVIDIA 8600 GT. My OS is Windows 7, 32 bits.

That's the info recieved by the OS. It's in Spanish, i've translated what I could, but I think it won't be a problem.

I attach the 3 lasts minidump files.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my bad English.

Attached Files:

2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,741   +156

Looks like you need some Windows 7 updates... Like Service Pack 1 and many others that may be missing. Run Windows Update until no more updates are found
  3. arkner

arkner Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Thank for your help. I've installed the updates, but the problem stills.
    One of the bluescreens error was for the file "nvlddmkm.sys". I've read on internet how to repair this problem, i've done it, but BSOD stills (it seems that nvlddmkm.sys error don't appear again).

EDIT: nvlddmkm error has appeared again.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.