BSOD Win7

salmanbari

The blue screen is constantly appearing at random delays. all drivers are updated.
plzzz help me in solving this BSOD. tried all the steps by removing individual components but of no use.

Attachments

• 020111-12937-01.dmp
    128 KB · Views: 1
Attach five more of your recent dumps. Nothing definitive was noted in your one dump.

Here are the recent minidumps...
plzzz help me out as it randomly displays BSOD when playing games or using windows normally.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    96.3 KB · Views: 1
have u identified the problem in minidumps ?

We fully understand the frustrations of PC issues but try to keep in mind that all of us who contribute here on a daily basis are volunteers with work, family, and other priorities. Plus there are a lot of people here needing help as well.

Because nothing was definitively cited and in light of your symptoms and various error codes we are going to advise you to run Memtest on your memory. I am not saying bad RAM is your issue but it is an important diagnostic step to do in these types of situations.

1. Go to www.memtest.org and download the latest ISO version which is 4.20. It is free and perfectly safe.

2. Burn ISO to a CD.

3. Place CD in your drive and reboot with CD in drive. (You might have to place your drive as first bootable in your BIOS) The test will take over.

There is a Tutorial: How to use Memtest in our Guides and Tutorials forum; follow the instructions if you need further guidance. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Step1 - Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. The only exception is if you start getting errors before 7 Passes then you can skip to Step 2.

There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Step 2 – Because of errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

* Get back to us with the results.

ok i think detected the problem...
its with my ram actually, it needs to be replaced dont know why but whenever i put it on another system its not giving any problem. but with this system it causes Bsod.
thank u 4 ur information. btw can i repair the ram or will i need to replace it with new one?

Before doing anything please give us the make and model of both your motherboard and RAM.

Also, then find the voltage specs of your RAM and compare it to the voltage setting in your BIOS. Do they match? How about the timings?

intel DG35EC Board
a dual core e2140 1.6ghz
2gb ram (1gb+512+512) ddr2 667mhz
80gb sata
400watt supply
nvidia 9600gt

the ram requires 1.8v as its written on it.
dont know where to check it from bios as i havent seen any options there to check voltages...

What you could try is running your system with only one stick of RAM and if it is stable then go to the next one. It takes time but it is a tried and true method. If it runs unstable you know that is a bad stick.

yes i m running now with the rams that doesnt causes bsod's
the ram which is giving me problems is 1gb ram?
but on the other system its running very stable dont know if i have to change any settings for it in the bios as all the ram's require 1.8v
i actually dont know about the timing's you were talking about. should i change the ram or it is repairable ?

If the RAM is bad then it is not reparable. What does your BIOS show the memory voltage in the BIOS? Are the 1 gb and the 512 sticks compatible in voltage and timings? Can you link us to your RAM?

For whatever reason certain motherboards do not like certain memory configurations.

Are you receiving any more BSODs and have you attempted the advice I previously gave?

now since the 1gb ram is out of my board, im not receiving any bsod...
i think i have to buy a new 1 and check to see if its compatible with the other rams or not.

2 gigs of matching RAM that will run on your motherboard would be a good idea. If you are going to keep the 1 gig make sure the 1 gig stick you purchase has the exact same voltage and timings.

yeah thanx for the suggestions. im buying a single 2gb stick. and removing the other 512 rams out of my system.

Back