BSOD Windows 2008 Server - minidumps

I am using this server with Team Foundation Server 2010.

On the 27/6 it started to lock up. WHen it locks up I can not do anything but press the button to restart it.

The error codee that showed up the last time is this:
BCCode: 109
BCP1: A3A039D897FB6832
BCP2: B3B7465EEA79498E
BCP3: FFFFFA60006C9A2C
BCP4: 0000000000000001

I have attached the minidumps from the server as well.
I hope that someone is able to help me.
Best Regards

// Jesper

Attachments

• MiniDumps.zip
    138.6 KB · Views: 1
The two most important dumps out of the recent 5 you provided are 0x4E: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and 0x1: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT.

The former is probably the strongest error code that points to corrupted memory and that is exactly what it stated as your system crashes.

The second error cited hardware_RAM as the cause. So between the two you need to test your memory with Memtest 86+. Do you have an IT department that can do this? It's not difficult to use at all if you don't.

The two most important dumps out of the recent 5 you provided are 0x4E: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and 0x1: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT.

The former is probably the strongest error code that points to corrupted memory and that is exactly what it stated as your system crashes.

The second error cited hardware_RAM as the cause. So between the two you need to test your memory with Memtest 86+. Do you have an IT department that can do this? It's not difficult to use at all if you don't.

Thanks for the quick answer!
I am the IT department :) But I need to get updated.
I will do as suggested and get back.

Best regards

/Jesper

Back