BSOD Windows 7 ntoskrnl exe

Status
Not open for further replies.

nexus4

I keep getting randon blue screens caused from this exe,it can happen playing games to just surfing,downloading anytime,so anoying.I,m running blue screen viewer.I have info on it here.someone please help on this one,it,s driving me crazy.

Attachments

• bsod.txt
    2 KB · Views: 6
Time to test your memory and hard drive for errors. To test the hard drive, go to Computer and right-click on the C drive. Select properties, tools, check now. Put a check mark in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up.
To test the memory, go here:
http://www.memtest.org/
Run Memtest86 for at least 7 passes

Thanks for the reply I,ve ran disk checker before all ok,and I,ve also ran memtest but I,m running it again tonight on each module separately( have 2x 2gb ddr2 1066).will be back when I have the results.

Ok I done a full disk scan for errors(none found) ran memtest on individual memory modules and both 2gb modules totaling more than 7 passes no errors windows updated,so were to go from here ?

Tryed it before I,ve had avira antivirus microsoft essentials does,nt make any differance.just had a bsod this is the file report.

Attachments

• bsod.txt
    2 KB · Views: 4
What are the complete computer specs? It would have been nice if you had supplied more information to start. The minidumps do not point to anything specific without knowing the computers hardware/software configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back