BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 8283852C
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
G:\Windows\Minidump\011910-24453-01.dmp
G:\Users\Dele win7\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-55890-0.sysdata.xml

Error code 0xA are caused by either hardware or drivers attempting to address a higher IRQ Level that they are not designed for.

Attach your five most recent minidumps in your next post.

How to find your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Two errors are 0xA which I gave a brief cause/definition in my first response.

Two errors are 0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
A system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch. There are numerous individual causes for this problem, including hardware incompatibility, a faulty device driver or system service, or some software issues.

In the above four all simply cited OS drivers as the cause but infortunantly OS drivers are usually too general to be of much help.

The remaining error is 0x000000C5: DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL
An attempt occurred to touch invalid memory at a process IRQL that is too high. This is almost always caused by drivers that have corrupted the system pool.

This minidump did not give us anything specific.

Questions: Did you update or install any software recently? How about hardware? Did you scan for any infections?

Yes i scan for virus and theres nothing .
No hardware, software
what i think the problem is with my video card
but i had it for less then a year
NVIDIA Geforce 8300GS

Why do you suspect the video card? I had a video card start going in less than a year and it was made by Asus.

Well i don't know it happened again.
I am on my other computer right now
and the Start up Repair came up and i had to restore to an point that was created b4 the problem and i bet you it wont work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back